Thursday 24 November 2011

I am Princess Blogger: Post 1

Hey,
I'm actually not new to blogging, I'm just exchanging sites, as my last one was quite confusing...

As this is my first post on here, however, I thought I should at least introduce myself...

I am Princess Blogger - if you hadn't already guessed- and I am a writer through and through... In my blog I hope to include, not just personal and emotional rants to help me personally, (and maybe offer advice to others who feel in a similar situation), but to explode with arresting and sometimes amusing snapshots of my writing, and maybe (hopefully) get some feedback!
I always write fiction, unless I am explaining a personal experience, so if you love Ye Olde Shakespeare, or maybe modern writers like Roald Dahl or Lemony Snicket, I'll be happy to oblige, however, some of my writing may have slightly darker intent and direction....

Anywho, enjoy!
And PLEASSEEEEEE give me feedback if you like anything.
Thanks...
WiTh LoVe,

PB xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment