Friday 9 December 2011

I am Princess Blogger: Post 8

Well, I guess by now you would've realised I'm not a REAL princess, but to quote a brilliant film, 'all girls are princesses' :) 

So here are some facts about me: 

  • I love my boyfriend (but you already knew that :L ) <3 <3 
  • Shakespeare is my idol! 
  • I prefer Dean to Sam in Supernatural because he's a player ;)
  • Dashboard Confessional is a great band
  • So is Yellowcard, though not as good...
  • I love Johnny Depp
  • Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic and Romeo and Juliet <3 
  • The Prestige <3 
  • I have an over-active imagination 
  • I have an addiction to posters... :$

Another thing I wanna say is that I'm now really happy. It's so great to read of people's misery because there's always some way of relating to it on an emotional level... But what of happiness? 





I still have sadness and depression lingering, ghost-like over my life, but right now, my happiness overwhelms it :) 

I have an amazing boyfriend who just has to tell me he loves me, or hug me to make me feel great. 











And with Christmas coming up soon I thought I'd say how much I cannot wait to have this following scene with the one I love... 






  Happily awaiting...
  P.B xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment